Trickling softly

Trickling softly
A painful solitary tear that rests on my lonesome cheek
Waiting for you to hold and treasure it
But you never come
You leave me aching, devoid, with no desire
I do not know why I live
When it is you that I cannot have
An aimless sky, a day filled with nothing
Such is my life, when you are not there
Bleak as an oblivion where we have walked once
In a blazing passion that could have ignited the world
But consumed us, in a momentary chasm of lust
I search, every day, every night
In my dreams, for you
But you never come, you let me wallow in my own hell
Created by us, in a timeless well

Pray leave my mind, my very being
Because I find it difficult to live
Without you in my aching and empty heart

Arouse the passion once more
Because I lay dead in my waking days
I weep, without any tears falling
I fear life, without you to hold

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ARE SUSPENSEFUL TIMES AHEAD FOR MOVIE THEATRES?

Shackles....please let me be....

Eternity