Be still you restless heart

Be still you restless heart
For you bleed when you move

Until today I did not know that crying can hurt me so

Oh what folly when you wipe that blood I shed
It rots when left to lie unattended
A warm red that turns to coal

Blasphemy occurs when you allow me to go away
Into a night that no one can see
A lonely lonely warrior that I am
Making wounds deep enough for a heart to hold

Fire may burn me
But water will consume me

When I see you walking towards me with a stride
So purposeful
So dreamlike

It is a lovely day when you tell me you love me
And I awaken only to discover that it was just a silly dream

And I go back to crying tears of blood
Into a pillow soaked with useless tears

Of a lonely depressed heart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shackles....please let me be....

Eternity

ARE SUSPENSEFUL TIMES AHEAD FOR MOVIE THEATRES?