Remembering you in a midnight blue madness

Remembering you in a midnight blue madness
I cling to my heart, crying yet smiling
It is a time of reckoning as we promise to just fly with the winds
We fly to a beyond that has no end, no beginning
I love the way you just about hold my hand and fly with me
As we had parted centuries back in a tearful war
So when I walk back, warm your aching heart, you want me back the way you do
When you lose something precious

We have an unspoken love, that cannot be named
So when I cry tears of pain, it is also a cry for love that has not been with me
I just walk on when I see that you have found love, maybe not in me
Yet we remain, flying together, being one
Kissing a dusk that will at least be ours
In a twilight that I buzz in, as a firefly
It is a dangerous time, when I know that I can always enter your life as a lover
I refrain, I just love you and leave

 I leave and go back to where I belong
Alone
In a vast horizon that awaits me





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ARE SUSPENSEFUL TIMES AHEAD FOR MOVIE THEATRES?

Shackles....please let me be....

Eternity