Pain

There is no pain, no tears, no blood I would shed
For I see you, a heartening cry rends the air

I walk on, not looking at you, for I know
You will talk to me, not now, not ever

I move like a swan, asking you to watch me
You look away, you do not care

I glide to another world, you shed no tears, you just watch
I am now just a Light, shining for you, when you cannot see

I smile, bereft, without a voice
I cannot say to you, I love you

Yet you know, you have felt it, in your inner voice
You move away from me, walking into a solitary horizon of painted blood

In canvases that paint no desire, no tears, no joys
Only a love that could not culminate, because there was a line drawn

You could not tell me you loved me, for fear that it would be over
I understood your pain, I walked onto another world, leaving you without me

I left you longing for me, where you cannot see me, hear me, talk to me
Yet we touched, over realms invisible, with veils dropping, just a voice of unseen pain

I now rest, with thorns adorning my every shattered bone, every shard mingling with your pain
I move, writhe in shivering palpitating fever, with only you embracing my every pore

I am now in a realm, that you can only see, with your love, in pain I am, you, once more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eternity

ARE SUSPENSEFUL TIMES AHEAD FOR MOVIE THEATRES?

EPICUREAN ADVENTURES OF THE GOURMET KING