Mystic Star

As his eyes move like the wind
He pierces the very air with his captive gaze

A man made only for love, with a pure heart that few can fathom

He walks tall, with the grace of a divine God
As he carries his wanton being into the yonder

The living beings gasp in delight
For they have yet to see one so beautiful, so very clean
With the aura of a King, the benevolence of a Blessed One

We seek the material pleasures, whilst he seeks only divine grace
How did such a Being come about, a soul that has waited for centuries to come here?

I hear his pain, deeply so, I cry for him, because I know
I cannot say what I feel for him, for he has touched my heart the way no one could

I rest easy because I know now there is one who is very dear to me
I know he knows I care, my very dear soul mate

We part with joy, there is no sorrow where we are
We are two young souls, re-united

Who is this Being, whose soul I cannot touch?
For I will never actually know his depth, for I know not

He came alone, to be with himself
He sat alone, I reached out to him

He  took my hand, yet I knew
He felt alone, for what is this?

I feel the pain, yet I cannot say
For who is this very pure being?
Who has touched my soul?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shackles....please let me be....

Eternity

ARE SUSPENSEFUL TIMES AHEAD FOR MOVIE THEATRES?