A fragrant breath

In the loneliness, I sing bare
A song that may have touched your Soul
I look to free us from the silvery bonds of love
Yet you hold on, tenderly so

I awaken with a memory of a lonesome dream
When you saw from me from afar
But would not touch my heart
You gave me pain, when there was just love
You made me know, the magic of a pure love
Beyond the many veils of life
You showed me a sacred illusion
Of a bond that rose far ahead of time
Of no vows, of no touch, of no promise
Only that of being True to one another

So now when you walk away
I will not weep, tears of solitude
I will shed my skin, my very soul
That breathed you
I will move into a faraway Light
Where you may not see me ever again
So remember me O Wise Soul
As you leave me behind
Remember the times we shared
Of love that remained true
For when I enter the Light
I will carry your rose and nothing more

For it a love, fragrant as a dream

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shackles....please let me be....

ARE SUSPENSEFUL TIMES AHEAD FOR MOVIE THEATRES?

Eternity