Void

In the vast Ocean of existence, I swim with just you
Reaching out to a bottomless pit, I gasp
There will be no tomorrow for us
Only a yesterday that we dreamt
You held my hand and made me smile
There was promise hidden there
I found love when I was aching so
You filled my void, lovingly so
Today I am empty, filled with only nothing
I remember you fondly and bless you so
My shining star and a courageous hero
You will always occupy my heart where pain now resides
I will miss you, your beauty, your depth
For where I am right now, I only see empty landscapes
Where a smile one resided, love once lived
I do hope and pray that we get back to where we once were
As soulmates, children of the skies, lovers, friends
Until then, I wish you goodbye and hope that you will miss me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shackles....please let me be....

Eternity

ARE SUSPENSEFUL TIMES AHEAD FOR MOVIE THEATRES?