It's a lonely path
Where I do not see even leaves

I walk, with not a soul besides me
They all left me, in a misty time which was not joyful

My angels, they rest and watch over me
Allowing my solitary tears to just fall

In a dreamy haze, I see Him
A promise that is now never to be

He smiles from far but does not come near
He is in pain, yet cannot ever be mine

He caresses my Soul, softly so
I get a drift of a musty fragrance

We swirl in endless dreams
With only passion holding us senseless

A void,a chasm, a wind adrift with time
Making us captives, like birds trapped in gilded cages

My tears fall, on a dusty rose bed
Causing the tender buds to wilt

I hang my head in sorrow
Waiting for time to stand still

In my dreams, I explore
Worlds of passion

Only to awaken
To emptiness

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ARE SUSPENSEFUL TIMES AHEAD FOR MOVIE THEATRES?

Shackles....please let me be....

Eternity