A Mystic River

A mystic river runs through my aching head
My soul cries out loud

For what is this silvery river
That causes me pain, yet again...

Its the sorrows of many lives lived apart
Knowing we can never be together
In this cosmic reality of pure love

We yet could not be together
I ache to hold you in my fragile arms
Wanting only love

Yet you bestow me with tears
Stained with the blood of sorrows
And hurt well lived

I live with memories of your unrequited love
I flow in my river of pain

Of hearts that could never be one
Of souls separated through destined fate
I long for your smile, your eyes resting on my tears stained cheeks
Yet you never come
You love me, yet you say you cannot be mine

I live in the depth of my swirling heart
Of turbulent emotions
I swim in the oceans of existence
Knowing you can never be mine
Yet I love you so
So let me go, flying to my abode
Of lonely calm
Where only my soul resides
And my pained heart

I rest in my wilful sorrows
Hoping that some day
Some day you will say you are mine...

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shackles....please let me be....

Eternity

ARE SUSPENSEFUL TIMES AHEAD FOR MOVIE THEATRES?