The Liliting Moon

The leaves smother the lilting moon
As my wandering eye gazes upon this frothy cloud
I see the imperial vision of the diamante circle
Slithering softly behind the mirage of the frothy cloud
My yearning heart skips a beat
As I imagine Him embracing me
Glistening golden beads of sweat
Arise from my bosom of heated flesh                                                                                       
The moon starts working its molten magic
As I surrender my moist rose with a gasp
Fluttering rose petals, dewy cheeks
Melting kisses, whispered love
As I rise and fall in crescendo
I imagine He has been here
Caressing away my tears
I whisper to the Moon
To let him see me, heaving thus....
A voice beckons from beyond, a whispery voice...
Of love that has long been buried
I rise from my slumber, like a maiden forlorn
I comb my wet hair, wipe my moist cheeks...
I ready myself for Him
And as I prepare in my rituals of love,
I see a vision upon the cloudy light
It is Him, he has come, a thundering man of might..
I now lay back with a benign smile,
Awaiting his footsteps, tenderly so...
I feel his vicious might, as we embrace in the eternal folds of time
I blush, for it is Him and not just a supreme manifest
He carries me away into the Shaft, the Eternal Light
Where we become one, never to part...
The Moon once more slithers from behind the Invisible Veil
I blush, yet there is no one besides me
The folds are tender, as moist as rose
Yet there is no one, no one besides me
Just a dusty, dry rose.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shackles....please let me be....

Eternity

ARE SUSPENSEFUL TIMES AHEAD FOR MOVIE THEATRES?