Alone

A tempestuous green glass froths over
It is a night of madness, when love has no place, except in a trapped cage

I follow you to your endless road, winding, turning, twisting
You allow me to be there, you really do not care if I do wait

We weave in a weft of golden tufts and magical rainbows of sorrow that causes joy
You meet me in my solitary horizon, knowing that I am alone, languid

I rise and beckon to you follow me, you do follow yet you do not see me
I am a lone figurine, watching time go by

We find no more peace, no calm, no joy
Yet we are together in our night of madness

I gleam in my victory, allowing you, my dear one to be for me, a love that I could never find
I grasp you, in my pain, that you cannot see anymore, you have left me to walk on

I cry, tears of silence, of knowing you and loving you, and not having you
We grieve together this day of loneliness, where we are not together, yet alone

We move ahead in life, in solitude, on the same paths, following each other
You look at me, I look at you, we smile, we know, this is the time

Pain leaves me, sorrow does too, love is far far away, in my heart that is now separate from me
I belong, not to you, not to me, not to anything may exist

We just walk along, not seeing...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eternity

ARE SUSPENSEFUL TIMES AHEAD FOR MOVIE THEATRES?

EPICUREAN ADVENTURES OF THE GOURMET KING