Beauty is just not in nature, in your eyes, in love When I gaze into the sky, why do I just see your face? When I dream, why do only you occupy my dreams? Yet we stay apart, but that is beauty and sadness my love We stay apart, in a world that does not understand how my heart bleeds for you I pain at seeing you, for it is a reminder of my void, of my aching heart We just stay on different planes, because I loved you So much so that life lost all meaning and I believed in God then I stayed pure for your memory, not wanting, not coveting I stayed beautiful in your memory Let that love be called a foolish love They would never understand why I loved someone who did not care enough To bleed from a heart that is stone cold You knew I loved you, yet you fooled me You fooled me into loving you that... That my heart is just pure molten lava for a hell that you will never know I rest in agony, knowing that you exist in a world that I cannot even occup...
Remembering you in a midnight blue madness I cling to my heart, crying yet smiling It is a time of reckoning as we promise to just fly with the winds We fly to a beyond that has no end, no beginning I love the way you just about hold my hand and fly with me As we had parted centuries back in a tearful war So when I walk back, warm your aching heart, you want me back the way you do When you lose something precious We have an unspoken love, that cannot be named So when I cry tears of pain, it is also a cry for love that has not been with me I just walk on when I see that you have found love, maybe not in me Yet we remain, flying together, being one Kissing a dusk that will at least be ours In a twilight that I buzz in, as a firefly It is a dangerous time, when I know that I can always enter your life as a lover I refrain, I just love you and leave I leave and go back to where I belong Alone In a vast horizon that awaits me
And eternal lifetimes later, So came a time When you left me And we met in another time And what culminated from this...... Was just a timeless eternal grappling of two bodies Just entwined in a sorrowful embrace For it was only then that we realized That time never did exist It was not time that held us Or the silvery ropes of life That held me to you my beloved It was a yawning chasm of an endless well Into which i got sucked And that went beyond... Just beyond Beyond what we call space I flew into a maddening darkness Embracing the folds of my own skin Into a darkness that closed me in That made me gasp for air I grappled.... For air..... For water....... Yet no one came You just left me and went away And when I reached out for a light Then it was only you that I see It was a blinding curtain of shimmering light A light into which we both got sucked A warmth where I could not leave And an endearing love that you cou...
Comments
Post a Comment